Friday, May 23, 2008

Snoqualmie Falls... and Other Stuff, Too.




This is a video of Mariah's crawl/walk. It's the best video we've gotten so far, and I love the way she stands with her rear up in the air, so you get to enjoy it, too.


Last week, Adam's Dad and Stepmom came to visit, and although I was just as terrible as usual about taking pictures, we DID remember to take some during our outing to Snoqualmie Falls. It was a gorgeous hot day, so the river was running high and the Falls was the biggest I've ever seen it. The spray was huge--nobody could even go down the trail to the bottom because the water was spraying so high. It was amazing, and I'm glad we saw it, but since half the outlooks were soaking wet, the visit didn't last very long. But it was still fun. Here's a few pics.



Now Grandpa and Grandma Swank are on their cruise, and I hate them for it, but it was really fun to have them here. I'm going to go on a cruise someday, too. Hem hem, Adam.

1 comment:

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Hey Sarah, your girls are growing up so fast! (so cute too!) Let us know when we can come visit. Great picture of the fall. LOVE IT!